But for a completely clean and fresh installation of all system files, the fastboot method is the way to go. To flash via fastboot though, your Xiaomi smartphone’s bootloader has to be unlocked first. After Mi PC Suite is installed, make sure that your phone is in fastboot mode, connect your phone to a computer, and select the correct ROM file to flash. Before flashing your Xiaomi phone via fastboot, the download the stock firmware device’s bootloader must already be unlocked.
- You may go ahead and try all the new features and expect an overall better performance.
- If you are facing any software error on your Xiaomi device/any other application issue, it means you need to flash your device.
- These features help to protect users’ data and privacy, giving users peace of mind when using their devices.
- Peace be upon you, the download-free-drivers website provides a direct link for the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra ROM (Original Firmware).
From this page you can download Xiaomi Firmware for all Xiaomi device models. To make your Xiaomi device run with no errors and avoid misbehaving, you need to make sure you have downloaded the correct firmware & ROM that meets exactly your model.
This error is caused because the tool verifies if the device’s bootloader has been locked or not. Since you used the ‘clean all’ or ‘save user data’ option, the bootloader is not locked and the error is shown. This is a problem with the tool itself and is nothing to be worried about since the verification takes place after the flash is fully complete.
- Yash likes to listen classical songs and has a huge library of classical mixes.
- Tap on the three dots on the top right corner of the screen and select “Choose update package”.
- Mi 6 Flash File (Sagit) Fastboot ROM via Xiaomi Mi Flash is the easiest tutorial to use.
- All stock Firmware fits only for your Xiaomi POCO X3 Pro mobile.
Additionally, a custom recovery may be used to install these ROMs. The download links for the firmwares are from the official Xiaomi ROM website, so you can always get full speed downloads. Xiaomi ROM usually refers to MIUI, which is Xiaomi’s Android-based third-party cell phone operating system and is generally called Xiaomi firmware. Using the above methods, you can easily upgrade to whatever MIUI version you need without waiting for Xiaomi to push the update to your phone. In case you run into any problems installing system updates on your Xiaomi device manually, feel free to let us know in your comments below. All phones with the Xiaomi brand have a built-in updater that lets you install official ROMs. You will still need to download a stock ROM in order to install these ROMs.
This does the same as stock android recovery yet it has some additional features. It has the ability to create and restore device backups. ClockworkMod also offers a ROM Manager Application which allows accessing many of these features from running an Android system. This app requires custom recovery installed to function. There is one quality you need to qualify when it comes to custom development, and it is to unlock the bootloader of the device. Once this is done, you have opened floodgates to a plethora of customizations.